Stretch Ceiling Systems, LLC. provides a seminar: “Guide to Specifying Stretch Ceiling Systems for Commercial and Residential Projects”.
The seminar lasts for approximately two hours and aims to provide a deeper understanding of what a Stretch Ceiling System is, how and when to apply the technology, and the benefits of using a Stretch Ceiling System. If you would like more information or would like to arrange a seminar please contact us.
Contents of the Presentation
• History – the product and our company
• Components and how Stretch Ceilings are installed
• Apertures for lighting, grilles, etc
• Strengths & weaknesses
• How shapes are created in a Stretch Ceiling System
• Applications – Stretch Ceilings, Pool Solutions
• Applications – Stretch Ceilings, Lighting Effects
• Applications – Perforated Material
• Applications – The Sound Absorbing Solution (Acoustic Projects)
• Applications – Stretch Ceilings, Hygiene & Marine use
• Environmental/energy implications
• Approval certification
• Summary and Q&A
Special training sessions arranged for companies desiring to become an installer or distributor of Stretch Ceilings are available upon request.