* All parts of the system are fully recyclable
* Efficient use of raw materials, packaging, & transportation
* Non Toxic & Cadmium Free
* No Emissions of FCH and FCCH
* No site wastage
* The fabric will never require decorating
* Cleaning liquids can be biodegradable
* Life expectancy 20+ years
* Extends cleaning intervals
The policy of Stretch Ceiling Systems, LLC. is to commit to setting and reviewing environmental objectives for continual improvement and protection of the environment while minimizing waste at every opportunity. We have offered a full installation service and 12 year guarantee for the Stretch Ceiling materials since 2003.
• With a typical weight of only 0.18mm, the Stretch Ceiling membrane is manufactured from the smallest possible amount of raw material, thus restricting consumption of natural resources. Furthermore, the membrane is guaranteed to be cadmium-free.
• Due to the membrane being light weight; large panels (e.g. 500 sf.) of product can be compressed into small packages for transportation, thus optimizing the effect on the environment of packaging waste and transportation pollution.
• Due to the panels being available in such large monolithic panels, the amount of substructure or metal hanging systems required to suspend many other alternative suspended ceiling systems is greatly reduced.
• Smoke and Toxicity tests carried out on Stretch Ceiling products by authorized ASTM E84 testing laboratory confirm that the material is well within acceptable limits and in accordance with class A (I) fire rating.
• All parts of the Stretch Ceiling System are 100% recyclable. If clients wish to change/replace a ceiling panel we can arrange to take back old panels and any other Stretch Ceiling PVC components. These will then be sent to a recycling company for reprocessing and further used as carpet underlay, piping, and similar PVC-based products.
• When the aluminum perimeter track or joining rails are no longer required these should be carefully de-mounted and returned to Stretch Ceiling Systems, LLC. for use on other projects or recycling. We rely on the environmental policies of our clients to co-operate with us in this matter.
• Stretch Ceiling Systems are maintenance free. For example, it will never require painting. Cleaning may be done using soap and water or cleaning liquids supplied by Stretch Ceiling Systems, LLC., which is an evaporative cleaning agent soluble in water and is non flammable, contains no phosphates, and is 90% biodegradable.
• Installation of Stretch Ceiling Systems beneath existing ceilings will reduce volumes to be heated in domestic and commercial buildings, with a corresponding reduction in consumption of energy from electricity, gas, coal or oil.
It is Stretch Ceiling Systems, LLC’s objective to excel in our responsibility to minimize our negative impact on the environment by way of developing sustainable and fully recyclable products, while maintaining an efficient installation process. We are pleased to advise that due to our continued commitment towards our products sustainability we are able to offer considerable benefits with regards to environmental issues. Consideration has been given from the initial fabrication of the fabric, to the end use, and finally disposal of the product( i.e. a full life cycle analysis.)
By reducing the use of valuable resources (up to 95% less when compared to conventional building practices) we can achieve technically innovative projects while preserving the world around us for future generations.